Why Choose Sensor Bin’s 47L Ladybird Kitchen Waste Bin with its Automatic Sliding Lid?
- Firstly, it’s a good size for an average sized family
- Secondly, it looks and cleans well with its brushed stainless steel body and premium grade at that
- Thirdly, it’s different in that the sideways sliding lid that resembles a ladybird’s wings is designed to be more pleasing to the eye than a traditional up/down bin lid. It may be more practical to you too if you don’t have much clearance space above your kitchen waste bin
- Fourthly, it has a flat back so that the semi-circle kitchen bin can be pushed against the wall, out of the way
- Finally, it has all the features and benefits that are standard with an AutoBin – a sensor lid for touchless waste disposal, bag retaining ring, tapered body to remove your bag easily and of course a 10 year warranty.
- Semi-circle stainless steel kitchen sensor bin, fingerprint and smear resistant
- Tapered to prevent vacuum when pulling out the bin liner
- Motion sensor activated lid opening, lid closes automatically
- Ladybird style lid opening – the lid parts sideways
- With no vertical space used by the lid, this bin fits under most kitchen counter-tops
- Manual override open and close buttons
- Long battery life
- 10 years warranty on the sensor function
- Bag retaining ring (included) to keep the bag tidily inside the bin